25 days holiday + banks
Flexible working hours
Looking for all Technical managers in the Cambridgeshire area.
Have you got 2+ years technical manager experience in the food and beverage sector?
Are you interested in working for an up and coming manufacturer?
With sustainability being a core value they have seen exponential growth, winning tender offers with some of the largest high street retailers.
- Ensuring safety for all staff
- Ensuring relevant standards are met and communicated
- Introducing new processes
- Lead quality management process
- Manage technical audits (internal and external)
- Presenting to existing and prospective clients on technical functions and reports
- 2+ Years technical manager experience in food or beverage manufacturing
- Strong management skills
- Experience with HACCP and BRC
- Good Communication
Nice to have:
- BSc in food science
To apply please email your CV/ Resume to Jackson@hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 30633_1697473533
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + 25 days holiday + banks, staff discounts
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: St. Neots, Cambridgeshire