Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Monday to Friday with Flexi Hours
£45,000 to £50,000
- Life Assurance
- 25 days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Training & Development
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading UK manufacturer in the Greater Manchester area for an experienced Commercially focused Project Manager. This role has a large responsibility across the business, working on large scale projects for the business. The company has benefited from excellent growth and progression, and is consistently investing back in its staff, facilities, and manufacturing capability. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, technically focused Project Manager to make an impact at a progressive business within a great industry.
- A key member of the businesses commercial team, responsible for high value, large scale projects
- Understanding contractual obligations of the project, ensure full compliance with client requirements and specifications
- Maintain and develop detailed project plans
- Work with the customer on scheduling, working as closely to customers’ requirements as possible
- Take full responsibility for delivery of projects on time, to budget
- Provide onsite technical support throughout full project delivery, including workshops, commissioning meetings and any management of issues
- Ensure that industry standards, code of practice and statutory requirements are incorporated throughout
- Carry out post project reviews to find and implement improvements for future projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of managing complex technical projects
- Electrical Engineering qualifications are desirable
- Experience of working within UK construction, engineering, or manufacturing industry.
- A formal Project Management qualification (Prince2, PMP, APM etc.)
- Excellent IT skills; including detailed knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 23227-P_1699372302
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Pension. Flexi Hours
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Audenshaw, Greater Manchester