Tool Makers Repair & Manufacture
Monday to Friday 7-3 with an early finish Friday
£36,500 basic salary
Overtime, Pension, Life Assurance, Bonus Scheme
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a market leading manufacturing company. The business is looking to bring experience Tool makers into the repair & manufacture side of their Toolroom. This business offers excellent training, development and long-term job security in this current economic climate.
- Deputise the morning production meeting, estimating repair timelines, to aid production as required.
- Ensure the repair hours are correctly allocated to the correct mould or job via time sheets.
- Working required overtime, including extended weekday hours and weekend working as required to meet the demands of the Business.
- work emergency out of hours cover to address urgent repair of high priority Mould tools.
- Recommend improvements where possible.
- Ensure the tooling records are correctly maintained both in Aurora and on Tool cards.
Skills and Qualifications
- The candidate must be familiar with the Plastic injection moulding process
- A Time served Toolmaker, with minimum of 5 years’ Toolmaking experience
- Able to operate within a busy production environment
- Preferably competent with Hot Runner manifold systems such as Husky, Mould Masters, Fast Heat, Hasco, and Gunter.
- Proficient in Turning, Milling, Grinding, High Speed Milling EDM, WEDM and CNC programming – desired
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: TM-101_1654755110
Job Start Date: ASAP