Do you have experience in validation of processes and equipment? This could be the perfect role for you. I am currently partnered with a leading pharmaceutical business in Bridgend looking to take on a Validation Technician to be responsible for validation of equipment and process. This is a rare opportunity to work with a specialist business whose product makes a genuine positive impact on the end user.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define, execute, and report qualification, re-qualification, and validation studies in order to establish and maintain the qualified/validated status of range of status of equipment and processes.
- Assist the Operations and R&D teams with the introduction of new equipment, products, or processes from a validation perspective.
- Write standard operating procedures and work instructions where required.
- Management of a PPM schedule.
- The successful candidate will come from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of validation of processes and equipment, including IQ OQ PQ.
- Health and safety qualifications are desirable.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Sick Pay enrolment
- Life assurance cover
- Company give back days
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Jack Lavis for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 22940/617_1695068050
Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: