Commutable from Caerphilly, Bedwas, Machen, Cardiff, Pontypridd, Ystrad Mynach, Newport, Blackwood, Llantrisant
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Opportunity for bonus
- 5% matched pension
- Life assurance
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and organised Warehouse Manager to join a rapidly growing manufacturing business. Following on from 25% growth in 2023 and similar expected business growth in 2024, this is a business who have an environmentally friendly and innovative product providing you with excellent career progression opportunities and job security. This role would be well suited to a warehouse manager with experience of managing a small team in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Produce reports and statistics regularly
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 22174/900_1707737940
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: