This is a good opportunity for an experienced welder fabricator to join a successful business working in the Barry area. Working on a days basis, this role will see you performing MIG and MAG welding on bespoke products for a wide variety of manufacturing settings. This position provides good overtime opportunities to increase potential earnings, and provides staff with continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Perform all welding work with help of forming and cutting equipment, guillotines, iron workers etc.
- Prepare parts for welding
- Heavy and sheet Fabrication
- Assemble machine components and perform modifications and repair work if required.
- Adhering and implementing Health and Safety policies as laid out by the company
- Qualified or time served Welder Fabricator with experience in a manufacturing environment.
- MIG & MAG welding experience
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Be able to weld vertical and overhead joints
- Must be able to read CAD technical drawings
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday increasing with service
- Pension contributions
- On going training and development opportunity
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 22906/620_1694508201
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: