£30,000 to £33,000 DOE
Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 16:30
Overtime, Pension, Holidays
My client, a market leader within their sector is looking for an experienced Welder/Fabricator to join the team. The business operates in a secure market, with a strong customer base, manufacturing and supplying cutting-edge technology globally. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong industry knowledge to work in a closeknit team
- Cut, form and drill sub-components up to inspection stage
- Carry out dimensional inspection prior to welding
- Carry out welding operation with allowances for distortion and shrinkage and consideration for final polishing operation.
- Undertake plasma cutting operations in a safe manner when required.
- Operate the press brake in a safe manner
- Undertake internal inspection of all completed jobs prior to dispatch to main site.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is completed promptly and accurately
- Ensure that completed documentation is dispatched with the finished components to the main PA works
- Provide cover in the polishing area as required. Both in pre-polishing and final polishing when the need arises.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area daily
- Ensure that scrap material is stored appropriately
- Ensure that machines are left in a clean and safe condition
- Assist colleagues with problems that arise offering practical and appropriate solutions.
- Deal professionally, competently, and courteously with suppliers and colleagues in verbal and written communications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Background in industrial engineering environment
- Skilled across welding competencies such as MIG, TIG, ARC
- Understanding of manufacturing and working to deadlines
- H&S conscious, good housekeeping etc
With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career. To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering & Technical professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 22894_1699378334
Salary: £30000 - £33000 per annum + Pension, Overtime, Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Knutsford, Cheshire