Welding Engineer – Stonehouse – Gloucester
£40,000 – £50,000
25 days + bank holidays, early Friday finish and social events
Opportunity to progress and develop
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Welding Engineer to join this excellent company synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. With no day ever being the same this opportunity offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare weld procedures in accordance with project requirements and liaise with clients to gain approval.
- Preparation of pWPs, shop routing and selection of third party witness.
- Participate in R&D activities
- Preparing quality plans for weld procedure qualifications
- Maintain WPS, PQR and WQ records.
- Prepare NDT and heat treatment procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a manufacturing, engineering, production or process environments
- European welding specialist or higher qualification
Package and Benefits:
- £40,000 – £50,000
- 25 days + bank holidays, early Friday finish and social events
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates for the Welding Engineer position should apply immediately by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 20680_1656065319
Job Start Date: ASAP