Up to £29,000- £32,000 basic salary
Training + Pension + Benefits
Commutable from Manchester, Wigan, St Helens, Liverpool, and surrounding areas.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced service engineer to join a reputable, leading company within the Powered Access industry. Our client is a well-established and well-respected Global company and are looking for an experienced engineer to join the team in the workshop.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Repair, service and Maintenance of powered access equipment.
* Working on Boom Lifts, Vertical lifts, Stock Pilers, Scissor lifts,
* Also working on low-level access platforms, Telehandlers
* Taking part in PDI’s
* Taking part in training where required
* Working in a team or alone in the workshop
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Strong Mechanically and Electrically
* Strong with hydraulics
* Health & Safety mindset
* 2 or more years experience
* Full UK Driving license
* Overtime opportunities
* Bonus Scheme
* Healthcare package
* Full training, tailored to you
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Charlie Lilley directly at Charliel@hunterselection.co.uk or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 19313_1654695919
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: