We have a hugely exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, robust and exciting company who are leading the way in their sector.
The leading Manufacturer, Supplier and Service of hire/rental of capital equipment – this business prides itself on providing exceptional levels of service & support to its customers.
The company aims to continue their growth as a leading supplier of innovative products in their industry and has ambitious growth plans.
Do you have good knowledge of generators or diesel engines looking to take the next step in your career?
On offer is the chance to be responsible for the repairs, fault finding, servicing, diagnostics and overall maintenance of Diesel Generators working with a well-established service team. The company have a large emphasis on training and development and have high staff retention.
If you have good experience working on diesel engines then please apply for this role!
Role & Responsibilities:
Workshop – Monday to Friday 40 hours
* Carry out planned service and maintenance of customer’s generators.
* Lease with external departments and customers.
* Service, fault find and carry out breakdown repairs.
* Comply with companies Health and Safety policy
* Logging paperwork correctly and efficiently
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience with mechanical/electrical engineering or diesel fitting
* Must be familiar with electronic systems and mechanical components (including engines and Alternators)
* Apply proper engine technical skills in inspection and disassembly.
* Utilization of the proper testing equipment for effective repair and maintenance.
* Salary 28-35k with OTE of £40,000+
* Full Company Training
* Progression opportunities
LOADS OF other benefits that I can discuss with you!
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Matt Hayes directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275371981
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Generators engines diesel forklift plant mechanics electrics engineer fitter
Job Reference: MH/GEN1_1698921488
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + HUGE Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: