South Wales – Cardiff
Up to £48,000
Due to continual expansion following a succession of new contracts, this company, a specialist in metal fabrication and supplier to several companies in the UK are looking to add an experienced Workshop Manager to the drive team in South Wales. You will be working as part of a small, closely knit team and be responsible for ensuring projects are meeting deadlines, the workforce is driven and the workshop remains in good condition.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality, consistent and competent construction in accordance with project/company requirements, standards and procedures.
- Delivery in accordance with project program.
- All that all work scopes are completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel or environment.
- At all times that work scopes are completed safely and to a high standard.
- Good housekeeping practices are maintained within the workshop.
- Workshop equipment is maintained to the desired standard.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- To be able to read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures
- Trade experience, 4 Year Apprenticeship or NVQ level 2 equivalent.
- City and Guilds in or NVQ level 3 in associated trade.
- Ability to read/understand procedures/specifications/drawings/etc.
- Exciting work on a wide variety of projects
- Up to £48,000
- Potential for salary increases
- Working with industry leading companies across the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 20632/611m_1655476151
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Cardiff